Philadelphia Regional and Rapid Transit Fantasy Map
- Map shows regional transit in and through-routing.
- Regional transit lines are extended to former lengths, including West Chester and Newtown.
- Chestnut Hill East line converted to rapid transit branch of Broad Street Line.
- One seat ride from 30th Street Station to Philadelphia International Airport.
- PATCO extended to 30th Street Station and through to Darby.
- Glassboro extension of River Line shown.
- Line runs up Roosevelt Boulevard.
- Norristown High Speed Line gets extension to Valley Forge, branch to Strafford rebuilt.
- Ardmore Trolley Line never removed.